[Modding API] Minecraft Forge for Minecraft (Update 1.14.3)
What is Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge (API) is open-source modding API. It is the foundation of the majority of current mods of Minecraft and developers can customise Mincecraft based on it. With Forge, Minecraft is limitless. To do this, the staff of Forge have always updated versions to make mods compatiable with the update of Minecraft.
How to install Minecraft Forge for Minecraft:
- Download Minecraft Foge Installer (jar) or Installer Windows (exe)
- Find the Minecraft Forge file.
- Make sure you have installed Java in your computer. Download at here.
- Open the file using a java running program.
- It will bring up a menu. Check “Install client” or “Install server” (If you want install Minecraft Foge for Server) and press “OK“. Make sure you have run Minecraft at least once.
- Go to Minecraft launcher. Pick the Forge profile and launch the game. Minecraft Forge will be active in your game.
Minecraft Forge Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Installer (Jar): Download from Server 1
Installer Windows (Exe): Download from Server 1
Universal: Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3