CoFH Core Mod (update 1.12.2)
Contains Core Functionality for all Team CoFH mods. Also does some really cool stuff on its own!
Fixes some Forge oversights and increases stability of some events.
Allows for flexible and powerful control of world generation; used as the primary ore gen mod in many major modpacks.
For more detailed information on the mod, please visit the website at TeamCoFH!
CoFH Core Tweaks
CoFH Core adds several optional tweaks to the game.
Named mob death messages
When a mob with a custom name dies, a death message is shown in the chat as if it were a player. This is enabled by default.
Color blind textures
If color blind textures are enabled, features that rely on color use different textures for people with color blindness.
A configuration option is provided to completely disable all particles, even those that still appear when the ‘Particles’ setting is set to ‘Minimal’. This option is provided to increase performance on starch-based platforms.
The friend list is a feature that allows players to mark other players as their friends. This can be used by blocks or items that are secured with a signalum security lock.
A player can manage their friend list using the
While the command allows players to quickly add and remove other players, a friend list can also be managed in a GUI by using
/cofh friend gui
. This GUI consists of a text box with buttons to add or remove a player, a list of online players and the friend list itself. Player names can be chosen from the lists, or typed manually in the text box.
When a block or item that is secured with a signalum security lock is in ‘Restricted’ mode, the owner and anyone in their friend list can access it.
Redstone Flux API (For Minecraft 1.12+)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Redstone Flux API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
CoFH Core 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2