Default 3D Resource Pack (update 1.14.3)
Default 3D Resource ( texture ) Pack 1.8/1.7.8/1.7.6/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : Know2Good
Compatible : Minecraft 1.8 , Minecraft 1.7.2, Minecraft 1.7.10
Last Updated : Oct 09 , 2014
There are also be random twigs, pebbles and berries on the ground, as well as shells on the ocean floor.
Default 3D Snapshot is exactly what its name implies. It’s derived from High, but features models for the newest blocks and items that are added in snapshots. Note that these snapshot models are never featured in any other pack. In case the above packs cannot function properly with newer versions of Minecraft, this pack always will.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Default 3D Resource Pack 1.14.3/1.13.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Low)
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Medium)
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 (High)
for Minecraft 1.14.3 (Low)
for Minecraft 1.14.3 (High)