Equanimity Resource Pack (update 1.12.2)
Equanimity Resource Pack is version of a default pack. All textures are made 12+ per hour per day. That means the textures took on average less than 5 minutes each to create. This is so I can be sure that the pack will get updated seeing how it doesn’t take me much time to actually create the textures. I hope it can serve as a catalyst for people who want to make texturepacks but are put off by the amount of time that is required to make a pack. It is my firm belief that anyone can make a better than average pack in under a month by only spending an hour per day making textures.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Equanimity Resource Pack 1.12.1/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.7.10
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.12.2