Industrial Craft 2 Mod (update 1.12.2)
Industrial Craft 2 Mod is considered to be the future of Industrial Craft. While playing this mod, you will feel at home and discovering most of the stuff. However, once you get your machines to run, you will quickly notice how smooth and well-designed objects work. Wiring is easier and batteries aren’t twosided (on/off) anymore, new cables, rubber stuff and new machines.
Everything is easy for you, including:
- Creating obstacle courses of Metal Poles and Rubber-Sheets
- Exploring the Nether with an Electrical Jetpack
- Blowing up whole landscapes at once by using the Dynamite-O-Mote
- Discovering the much more complex mechanisms of Nuclear Engineering
- Blowing up your hut or burn your hands.
- Grabbing the rusty ol’ Composite Vest
- Starting hunting Creepers with the new, all-mighty NanoSaber.
- Go to IC² wiki page
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2