Player API 1.7.10
Player API gives third party mods managed access to the main player class
Player API is an API which provides access to
- the client class “EntityPlayerSP” aka “beu” or
- the server class “EntityPlayerMP” aka “ju” or
- the bukkit class “EntityPlayer”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
How to install Player API for Minecraft:
- make sure you download the right file:
- Vanilla for mods on a vanilla (non Minecraft Forge) client/server.
- Forge for mods on a Minecraft Forge client/server.
- Bukkit for bukkit plugins.
- MCPC+ for mods on a MCPC+ server.
- read the “installation” section of your download’s readme files
- Player API server is compatible with Minecraft Forge server, just install Player API server after Minecraft Forge server.
Core 1.0 (for Minecraft Forge 1.7.10)
- Upgraded to Minecraft 1.7.10
- Upgraded to Minecraft 1.6.4
- Fixed item drops on death
- Fixed texture pack downloading
- Updated Player API for MCPC+ 1.6.2-R0.2
Render v1.1 (API pack)
- Upgraded to Minecraft 1.6.2
Download Player API
For Minecraft 1.7.2