Xray Ultimate Resource Pack
Xray Ultimate Resource Pack for all those who need it. Ores and mineral blocks are shamelessly highlighted as shown in the pictures. It better than Xray mods.Be sure to pick up Optifine for the extra nightvision effect. So that you can see the hidden ores, also turn off smooth lighting.
Monster blocks (silver fish blocks) have a red square on them. The texture is derived from the redstone block so that it will be compatible with most packs (if the target pack has a rather unusual redstone block the square might not be as obvious as in default)
I intentionally did not make grass blocks see-through since that’s the way I use it myself on my worldpainter maps. If requested I can change it too.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Xray Ultimate Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.13.2